We hope that you never have to use our expertise in this area, but if you do we are here for you. A great deal of litigation comes down to the numbers involved. Choosing the wrong advisor in this area may cost you and your business more money than needed. We have the experience and expertise to make sure that you are not paying more than you should or receiving everything due to you. Below are services we have provided to clients in the past and are capable of providing to you now:
- Divorce litigation support – we work side by side with your attorney to prepare and review financial settlements, provide forensic accounting to uncover hidden assets, provide an analysis of community versus separate property and serve as an expert witness.
- Serve as an independent accountant to handle court ordered financial matters such as revenue collection, expense disbursement and issuing summary reports.
- Provide support and prepare calculations regarding business and contract disputes.
- Serve as an expert witness in court on a variety of tax matters and prepare calculations for damages and loss of use.
- Serve as client appointed trustees and executors of trusts and wills.